The hat that won

Sometimes you just can't win. In my attempt to try a different yarn I have met my match. The plan was to make a simple "knot on the top" hat with a fun variegated sock weight yard.... Yeah... So that did not work so well. It typically takes me a couple of hours to do a hat. After 2 weeks of slow progress (I do admit that I made a few others along the way to help with my frustration) and only a few inches of the hat created I had to give up. I have dropped so many stitches is this hat, have been so frustrated with it... that it really was not worth to finish it. It neither looked nice, nor was it being made with love and care. Sigh... there is always another hat. I hope to try this yarn again with a different size needles sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment